Thursday, November 22, 2007

Questions for the Madd Rapper

Tyrus is like, I just don't understand, why you so mad. Like, what are you so mad about?


"You see, I never lived up to my father's expectations either. It's like a cycle or some shit. Anyway, I go on Thursdays now too... Good talk, now back out there."

Not sure, but if you ask me it sounds like a 21 year old kid, who is the most exciting player in basketball, thankfully and finally got the better of a guy whose personal issues are clearly preventing me from seeing more outrageous dunks. What on earth is Scott Skiles like to hang around with when he's not coaching? Dudes' ulcers probably have ulcers. I imagine in his weaker moments cousin getting mad at even these ulcerated stomach sores, for not giving him all he can take. Shouldn't the Bulls require a genetic test for Skiles like he did for Eddy Curry's poor perforated heart? Only this one should be to see whether he is an incurable dickhead. Actually, what the Bulls need to do is provide Skiles a hug, a patient friend, and a pink slip. If you ask me Thanksgiving would be a whole lot happier if the Bulls would fire Scott Skiles.

No comments: