Sunday, July 09, 2006

Zidane is GULLY!!!

Haha no shit, that's the way to fucking END YOUR ENTIRE CAREER. The best part about it is that it was totally ruthless. Zidane looked like he did it when nobody would see what he was doing (in front of 200,000 people--1 billion if you both count tv and believe tv) so he could act like it didn't happen if the ref didn't directly see it. Soccer has some ridiculous rules.


"You cannot be serious!"

So, basically, what I learned today about soccer, or Euro's, or whichever is more precise, is: do not talk shit on Zidane. He will pop ya top like champagne bottles that chill!! We gon' clap those things, dunny!!


I WILL touch you

Seriously, what on earth could dude have said? That must have been some INTERDIMENSIONAL-CLASS shit talking by Marco Materazzi. He must have been like, "Yo, best player on the other team: ÜøπÍÎÎÏ´ ˘¿◊ǯ˘Õfi‰ÎÏ, Ò˜¶§¢¢Ä–≠« §n¶›◊◊ π¬iû¥∏Øer! If you think I'm wrong, headbutt me, and I swear I'll take it back."


In other words, he came at him with some Sam Cassell shit.


This whole affair adds another dimension to Bill Simmon's musings about which NBA player would make good soccer players. I think. I mean, I hope.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you will respect my gangsta

Anonymous said...

Zidane apologizes:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2006/5169342.stm

Kirk Krack said...

this is why i need to use my flickr account for these posts. blog amateur hour