Thursday, January 24, 2008

God Frowns On Spliffs

Note: I don't use drugs or advocate using drugs. But the ridiculous question I was presented with this morning, as I checked my daily dose of nba NEWS for UPDATES is, 'Does the big guy with a beard up in the sky really frown on smokin A PLANT?'


"Get me some rizlas dog, them 2 inchers."

Does God even have an opinion on drug use??




Does anyone cares??!?


YES ACTUALLY! Apparently Tom Ziller of the aol fanhouse is not afraid to boldly blog where no man has blogged before. Here, he moralizes about recreational drug use among well-paid youths with infrequent deliberative cognition requirements! Or whatever it is marijuana likely impairs!

Please dear reader, do your best Earl Warren (King Solomon? Tom Ziller??) and chime in. Is marijuana usage a sin!? Says Udonis Haslem:

"Nah dog."

Next witness is the most-known-unknown 2006 Detroit Pistons. Could God ever be upset over this?!



I REST MY CASE!!

No comments: